With ZERO, you can filter your emails by various criteria to easily and instantly find what you want.
To use ZERO's custom filters, tap at the bottom left of the screen.
The following filters can be applied to sort the messages:
- By Importance - shows messages for the selected timeframe ordered by importance.
- Unread - shows only unread emails.
- With Attachments - shows emails with attachments.
- Flagged - shows emails marked as flagged.
- Filed - shows all emails already filed to your Document Management System.
- Not Filed - shows all emails that are not yet filed to your Document Management System.
Note: Partially filed conversations with some messages filed and others not yet filed appear in the Not Filed filter.
Filtering by Importance
The emails from important contacts and important groups of contacts appear at the top.
To sort emails by importance:
- Tap at the bottom left of the screen from any folder. The filters menu appears.
- Tap By Importance in the filters menu.
- In the screen that appears, select a timeframe out of the following options:
- 3 days
- 1 week
Filtering by Sender
To filter emails by sender:
- Tap at the bottom left of the screen. The Filters menu appears.
- Tap By Sender in the Filters menu.
Note: The By Sender filtering option is available only in case if your mailbox sorting type is set to Primary/Other.
- In the screen that appears, tap the sender’s name to see the messages from that person.
Was this article helpful?