To batch move messages to folders:
- Tap the Assistant button.
- Select the Move to Folder option. ZERO analyzes the contents of your inbox and creates a list of messages to be moved into folders where similar messages from the same contacts have previously been stored.
Note: In case you want to change the suggested destination folder for a group of messages, click Edit at the top right corner of the screen and choose a different destination folder.
- Swipe to the left on any single message and choose one of the following options:
- Change – to change the folder of the message
- Postpone – to temporarily postpone the moving of the message
- Don’t Move – to exclude the email from the list
- Swipe to the right to move the message separately.
- Move the messages remaining in the batch moving list with a single tap at the Move All button.
Note: You can select/deselect messages from the suggested list and proceed with the batch moving of the selected messages.
Was this article helpful?