This article includes the following topics:
Enabling Time Tracking
- Go to Application Settings > Account Settings > Time Tracking.
- Toggle the Time Tracking switch On.
Note: You will see the time recording banner at the top of the screen while reading or composing messages.
While you are using ZERO – reading, reviewing, composing messages, as well as viewing an email attachment – time is tracked for every conversation for the current day. The next day, the time for each conversation is reset and the tracking starts from 0. No time is recorded if there has not been any interaction with an email.
Assigning Time Reporting to a Matter
To assign a matter to an email:
- Click Select Matter at the top of the email. The Select Matter screen opens displaying the recent matters.
- Select a Matter from the matter list. The Matter is assigned to the selected email and is displayed in the time recording banner.
Personal Activity Report
The Personal Activity Report lists all ZERO activities for the time period during which Time Tracking has been enabled.
The emails that have no matter assigned appear under the Unassigned Activity section of the report.
- Email subject
- Type of activity (reading or composing emails)
- Identifying the recipient(s) in case of a reply or a new email composed
- Name(s) of the reviewed attachment(s)
Click on the links below to learn more:
Sending a Manual Time Report
- Navigate to the Assistant screen (for details, see Assistant).
- Select the Time Report option.
- In the screen that appears, select the time frame for which the report is to be generated. The time frame options are the following:
- Last week
- Last month
Or, define a custom date timeframe from the Custom Date field.
Note: You can review the generated report before sending by taping Preview in the Time Report screen.
- Tap Send Report at the bottom of the screen. A standard email with a .pdf attachment is sent to your mailbox.
Receiving an Automatic Time Report
"ZERO App Activity Report for <DATE>"
Note: After ZERO's first launch, the application checks for the activity recorded during the previous day, generates a report and sends it out every day. ZERO should be active or running in the background to ensure that the daily report is sent. Otherwise, it is possible that the Personal Activity Report emails may arrive in your inbox at diﬀerent times of the day.
Was this article helpful?