This article contains the following topics:
Installation and Login to Email Account
ZERO for Mobile can either be downloaded from the Apple App Store or distributed by a ﬁrm’s IT department through the ﬁrm’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) system.
To install the ZERO for Mobile application and to log in to your email account:
- Go to the Apple App Store to install the application.
- Launch the application by tapping the ZERO icon on the device screen.
- Tap Log in and proceed to the ZERO login screen.
- Enter your corporate email account in the respective field.
- Tap Next to proceed to email account validation. ZERO validates your email address to ensure that it is authorized to be used with ZERO and then prompts you to provide your password.
- Once the credentials are entered, tap the Log in button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Depending on how your firm’s systems are set up, you might need to specify advanced settings. For more details regarding how to do that, see Advanced Settings.
Note: One of ZERO's core functionalities is providing integrations with Document Management and Time Tracking Systems for effective document management and timekeeping. For details about each of the integrations, see the upcoming sections of this guide.
ZERO offers the possibility of specifying advanced settings for your account. To do that:
- Tap Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the email account validation screen.
- Enter the following information:
- Click Log in.
Note: In case of need, refer to your IT department for additional assistance.
ZERO Access Protection
ZERO provides additional security options that can be used to protect access to ZERO. These options include PIN, Touch, and Face ID.
ZERO oﬀers a 4-digit passcode lock for email access protection. If this is enabled, the application prompts you to enter your PIN before you can access your email account. To set up a pin:
- Tap at the upper left corner of the Inbox (or any other) folder. The Account screen opens.
- Tap at the top left. Settings of the application are displayed.
- From the General Settings section select Passcode Lock. The Passcode screen opens.
- Switch On the Enable Passcode Protection option. The Set a Passcode screen opens.
- Enter your new ZERO passcode.
- Re-enter the passcode. Your new ZERO passcode is set.
To change the passcode, tap Change passcode in the Passcode screen and enter your new passcode.
To sign into ZERO by using touch ID or phone facial recognition, set Touch or Face ID as your login method in iOS.
Was this article helpful?