Assigning and Reassigning Entries
In this article:
- Assigning an Entry from the All Entries List
- Assigning an Entry from the Unassigned List
- Reassigning a Single Entry
- Reassigning Multiple Entries
This article describes how to assign and reassign your time and activity entries. Apollo is trained to automatically assign the client/matter for entries with a high level of accuracy. You can view these entries in the Assigned tab, as well as reassign them as needed. However, in cases where Apollo is uncertain about the client/matter of a specific entry, it displays the entry as Unassigned. You can view all unassigned entries in the Unassigned tab and manually assign them as needed.
Assigning an Entry from the All Entries List
Apollo automatically assigns all entries for which it has a high level of confidence that the client/matter prediction is accurate. Those entries for which it is not sure that the prediction is accurate, will be displayed as Unassigned. To train Apollo to have more predictions over time, you will need to assign the unassigned entries manually. Please, note that some predictions for documents, Outlook activities, and calendar events that include clients will start showing up immediately based on your previous filing behavior in the Document Management System (DMS), whereas other predictions may require some initial training from you via manual assignment before Apollo is able to generate those predictions for you automatically.
To assign an unassigned entry from the All Entries tab:
- Go to the All Entries tab in the Review page.
- Click Assign next to an unassigned entry.
- In the Select Matter screen that is displayed, choose the right matter, and assign it to the entry. For details about matter selection and the Select Matter screen, see Selecting a Matter. The entry is now assigned to the matter that you selected. You will be directed back to the Review page and notice that the entry is now labeled as Assigned.
Assigning an Entry from the Unassigned List
To assign an unassigned entry from the Unassigned tab:
- Go to the Unassigned tab of the Review page.
- Select an unassigned entry by ticking the respective checkbox at the left of the entry. The Select Matter panel located at the right side of the screen is populated with matter suggestions for the selected entry.
- Choose the right matter and click Assign.
Reassigning a Single Entry
Apollo allows you to reassign the entries that have already been assigned either automatically by Apollo or manually by you.
To reassign a single entry:
- Select the three dots icon to the right of the entry you want to reassign.
- Click Reassign in the drop-down menu that opens.
- In the Select Matter screen that is displayed, choose the right matter, and assign it to the entry. For details about matter selection and the Select Matter screen, see Selecting a Matter. The entry is now assigned to the matter that you selected.
Reassigning Multiple Entries
To reassign multiple entries:
- Select the entries that you want to reassign by ticking the checkboxes to the left of the entries.
- Click the (Reassign) button that becomes activated at the top of the entries after you select them.
- In the Select Matter screen that is displayed, choose the right matter and assign it to the entries. For details about matter selection, see Selecting a Matter. The entries are now reassigned to the matter that you selected.
Was this article helpful?