This article introduces you to the Apollo dashboard. It includes the following topics:
- Dashboard Overview
- Review Page
- Dashboard Side Menu
- History Page
- Settings Overview
- Personalization Settings
The Apollo dashboard is where you will review and manage your entries, as well as your user settings. The default dashboard view provides all of the overview information that you will need in order to gain visibility into your captured activities and determine next steps in your entry review process.
Note: Apollo follows your preference for which entries to send to your timekeeping system and moves all captured entries already sent to the timekeeping system to the History page. This means that when you first log in to the dashboard in the morning, it may not yet be populated with entries.
The Review page represents the default dashboard view. While Apollo automatically makes client/matter predictions, if it does not have a high-level of confidence in predicting a given entry, it will be displayed as unassigned. As you train Apollo, you will get more predictions over time — the unassigned time can be assigned via the Review page.
- Pause the capturing of time and/or activity for any reason by clicking the (Pause) button to stop capturing, and the (Activate) button to resume capturing. Please note that by default, Apollo is set to be active.
- Refresh the screen to see the latest captured entries at any time by clicking the (Refresh) button at the top right corner of the screen.
Dashboard Side Menu
On the left side of the screen, you see the side menu which will allow you to access different areas of the application. These menu items include the following:
- (Home) - select this icon to return to the default Review page view showing today’s captured entries (Home is selected by default).
- (History) - select this icon to view all your previously captured entries.
- (Settings) - select this icon to adjust your user settings and preferences.
Once you have selected the History navigation icon, you will be directed to the History page. Here you can view a log of all previously captured entries. You can filter this list by All Captured Entries, Sent to iTimekeep, and Not sent to iTimekeep. Depending on your preferences of what entries to send to iTimekeep, you may find a list of unassigned entries in the Not sent to iTimekeep list.
- View all captured entries or select a list filter at the top of the screen to see different list views.
Clicking the Settings icon will direct you to the Settings page of Apollo. This is where you can update and manage your user preferences.
- Click Personalization to adjust user settings.
- Click Applications to enable which applications Apollo captures.
- Click iTimekeep to log into your iTimekeep account.
- Click About to learn about the Apollo release information.
The Personalization tab is primarily where you manage your user preferences. Many of these settings were selected during the first-time user setup process, such as what Apollo captures, what Apollo sends to iTimekeep, etc. On this screen, you can also adjust your Minimum Time Threshold to set what Apollo considers as the minimum duration needed to create an entry. Also, you can modify the default Rounding option for Apollo to follow if no matter specific rounding rules are found in iTimekeep. If you do not want your time rounded up, select 0.
Note: Some settings are configured at the firm level by your IT during implementation. In this event, you may not see or be able to adjust all of the settings noted above.
Was this article helpful?